Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I know it has been a while since the last post. I have tried to learn how to post pictures from my ipad but my technologically challenged mind and google+ don't ge along very well. So, pictures are waiting: when or if thy get posted, I don't know.  (If you want to make sure that that you see them just ask me to come make a presentation at your church. I'd be delighted to.) I noticed that the link from the last post didn't go where it was supposed to. Maybe this time it will work - to see if it does, click here. A lot has happened since the  29th of January. I got to teach at Iglasia Bautista de San Panco, Thursday night. Brother Jimmy translated for me and said he thought that it went well. I taught the story of Jonah, if any of you are wandering.  I saw a howler monkey Monday and went swimming today. Juan and I finished building two outhouses and are in the process of painting a hall and nursery    at the church. I like Juan a lot: he is also the one who took me swimming. I'll have to tell you more about him later. Well I definetly have enough excitment in my life right now to share with you. I hope you are enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you're better and able to help out. God bless the work that you all are doing. Praying for safe travels. J Staton :)

    ReplyDelete