Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thankful


First off, thank you for all your prayers. I feel as healthy as ever and I'm rearing to go.
 I'm staying with a missionary family in a town called San Fransico. (Please don't get any ideas about a big bridge, and fancy buildings: believe me it's not the same.) The city also goes by the name San Poncho, so for obvious reasons I'll use the name San Pancho from now on. The Dinsmores, the name of the family I'm staying with, are  faithful  and committed  to the people of the Peten.  I'm staying in their guest bedroom. Their house isn't finished yet, so they build one room at a time as funds come in. The guest bedroom was finished recently by an unexpected gift so. I was going to stay in a  hotel not far from their house, but God had other plans. And I am thankful to Him. To see why I'm thankful, check out the Dinsmore's  latest post on their blog Here.  If you don't believe that God still  works amazing wonders, then follow Him in faith and hang on:  'cause it's gonna be an awesome adventure!

P.S.  I'm sorry about the pictures or rather the lack there of, I plan on posting some tomorrow(the 30th) 

No comments:

Post a Comment