Saturday, February 15, 2014

I am safely back at the Dinsmore house, and with these next few posts I'm trying to catch you up on some of what happened on my 'adventure with in an adventure.'  So if they get out of order, I apologize.

On Monday the 12th, I had the amoebas. If you are wandering what they are or what's so bad about them,  let's just say that I couldn't keep anything, and I do mean anything, in my stomach for a whole day: the cracks in the bathroom door became real familiar to me that day - real familiar.  What made it worse is that I was still on 'the adventure within an adventure'  in a kind family's house using their bathroom all day instead of helping: instead of the helper, I was the helped. The Lord sure knows how to keep me from getting proud and self righteous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment