Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reminders

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, a headache and feeling achy all over. One of my week points is feeling sorry for myself when I get sick. I guess this little illness is just another reminder for me stay focused on Christ and to keep the idea out of my head that being a missionary is somehow easy and romantic. He sure know's what He's doing and I am thankful for that. The major theme this year at my home church in Arkansas is, "You move toward what you focus on," with the theme verse being Hebrews 12:1-3 These have been great reminders that even in 'doing missions,' that if I'm not doing it with a right heart, for the right reasons, than it is all vain (and probably worse.)

1 comment:

  1. praying for your health and work Samuel. Daily!

    ReplyDelete